[Board] FOSS4G 2017 AGM

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:36:44 PDT 2017

Thanks for getting this going Helena, we should have two more activities in
need of wiki pages:
- Did we want a F2F meeting?
- Website/branding bootcamp needs to find one or more timeslots (we were
going to talk to Guido in May after foss4g program is established)

Just like when we did a budget, not every one is signed up to this board
list. Can I recommend sending your email individually to committee chairs,
project officers, etc...

--
Jody Garnett