[Board] Reducing scope of OSGeo-Live for next 11.0 release -input invited from Marketing and Incubation committees

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Apr 18 05:52:27 PDT 2017

Board Members, Project Directors, stakeholders

  at our most recent OSGeo-Live weekly meeting, there was some
discussion about the technical changes that may be coming in a "reboot"
of the OSGeo-Live build process. The email here starts a discussion
that is organizational. These are not the same.

  As an original OSGeo-Live PSC member, I will write on these topics
in the coming weeks, and will present to the Board.

  best regards from Berkeley, Califorinia
  -- Brian M Hamlin

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:18:09 -0500, Jody Garnett