[Board] board operation question from the incubation list

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 23:31:58 PST 2017

Agreed, that is indeed how it works. The +0 abstain allows us to get a 100%
response rate (needed to pass electronic voting) and we still have a
majority in favour so the motion was passed (needed for robert's rules of
order).

I figure our directors are nominated in part for their community
participation so we can expect that they will have several
responsibilities. And then trust their integrity when voting as a director
(both to acknowledge any conflicting responsibilities and act in keeping
with their office.)

--
Jody Garnett