[Board] Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Nov 9 07:49:45 PST 2017

Dear Maria

many thanks for having taken this action.

If possible we will ask the same as last year. As we were not able in 2017 to organize the hackathon (for many reasons, for instance the fact that the project was probably not enough mature), I want to ask if it is possible to add the money we are saving in 2017 in the 2018 budget.  We will try again to organize the hackathon, this time starting earlier.

Best regards and many thanks.

Maria

Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4 "Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Academic Network Deputy Chair, UN-GGIM Italy, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it