[Board] Request for OSGeo Budget 2018

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 13 05:26:30 PST 2017

Hi Michael, this reminds me: a gentle reminder to make sure that your
team fills out the Lessons Learned wiki page, which really helps future
local committees.  The 2016 version is an excellent example:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Lessons_Learned

2017: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Lessons_Learned

Thanks!

-jeff