[Board] GCI 2017: A big thank you for the hard work!

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:42:02 PST 2018

We make the occasional blog post, but have rarely gone on to circulate them
as a press release (I understand both paid and free services are
available). If anyone knows more perhaps it is something we can improve in
2018.

Cameron if you are available to make a blog post it would be a good chance
to confirm you can access https://staging.www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/
and make a new entry :)

--
Jody Garnett