[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] Request for seed funding for FOSS4G-NA 2019

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:09:25 PDT 2018

Hi,

I think we should ask less porcentage for smaller events. Money that stays
on the local communities can help them grow, so it's good to let them keep
some. I would go for 50% instead of 90%. In net numbers, we add global
shouldn't notice much difference, but for them it may mean being able to
host another event without seed money or not.