[Board] Request to OSGeo for chapter startup financial assistance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:38:03 PDT 2019

That sounds good John, we should add this to our next board meeting.

Two questions:
- The AUD $5000-6000 do you have a quote or experience with another
organization leading to this estimate?
- Is there a good way to handle this? Donation or sponsorship or paying for
the accounting/legal services ...

Want to avoid catch-22 where you need to be setup with a bank account for
OSGeo to provide financial support to help setup ...

--
Jody Garnett