[Board] Fwd: [QGIS UserConf 2019] Financial support request. More precise budget attached

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:19:26 PST 2019

Reading the pdf I am having trouble determining how much osgeo support is
requested/appropriate? Let me see if I can figure that out ...

If I take your "base" budget 12950 and your "best" expenses 15750 I get a
difference of 2800. Our meeting has this request down for 4000 which covers
this gap and should help the LOC put on the event without undo stress.

Unless I hear otherwise I will make a motion on Monday to approve up to
4000 in support of the QGIS User Conference.

Questions:
- Would it be appropriate for an osgeo banner and or stickers be added to
the marketing line item - just to say "hi" to attendees?
- It is a question for the board and QGS PSC if this should be handled as
part of the QGIS budget request

--
Jody Garnett