[Board] January board meeting

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:38:22 PST 2019

Sorry, life has gotten in the way for me last week. I will try to use
one afternoon to do some review and add comments this week.

On the discussion you had, what was the target amount you agreed on? I
know we always use less than expected, but I am always stressed when I
see more than 100k budgeted :) So I want to know what you agreed on
the meeting and why.