[Board] January board meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:25:58 PST 2019

We we goi g for 225k so we would have enough left to run the organization
for a couple years ( if upcoming events do not bring in any income). Also
note we have already put out seed money for FOSS4G and FOSS4GNA so the 225k
is a guideline

We also look at our numbers for last year and out of a 250k budget we spent
95k. So the important thing to focus on for the organization is attracting
more participants.

.

Jody Garnett