[Board] AGM project reporting template

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:30:25 PDT 2020

The AGM slide notes have the following boiler plate as guidance for
projects, is a hold over from last year's slides:
------

*Providing a reporting template used for prior conferences: 1. key
accomplishments1. releases2. infrastructure or process changes3. community
health and happiness2. areas for improvements1. these are challenges faced
by the project3. opportunities to help1. anything for members to help
with?4. requests and communication1. any formal request from the board,
marketing or other committees?2. did you make a budget request for 2018?
How did it go ...3. external correspondence? letter of recommendation for a
GSOC student? code donation? etc…5. outlook for 20191. any roadmap items to
share with our members?2. let the board know if there is anything to plan
for in 2019Example:
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/GeoTools-Annual-Report-2017
<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/GeoTools-Annual-Report-2017> *
------

In addition to shifting the dates to 2020 and 2021 can I recommend checking:
- Use of osgeo project logo
- Use of code of conduct (a requirement for all projects and committees)
--
Jody Garnett