[cat-interop] Metadata link types vocabulary proposal

Stepan.Kafka stepan.kafka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 06:30:57 PDT 2014

Hi Tom and all,

	I think the vocabulary may be  located on any address (more URL
should be available). But the form of URI - if used - should be crucial for
interoperability. I would advocate for

http://www.opengis.net/...

rather than

http://osgeo.org/...

in future. Some steps for adopting these vocabulary by OGC should be done.

Stepan Kafka