[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Open GeoData Hackathon

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Apr 6 05:50:57 PDT 2013

On 6 April 2013 12:25, Codrina Maria Ilie <codrina at geo-spatial.org> wrote:
> Dear friends and colleagues,
> We're starting the weekend with a new announcement. We are happy to invite
> all the open geodata fans, coders and curious fellows for a new opportunity
> to socialize and talk smart at the Open GeoData Hackathon!

Codrina,

Just an idea, I remember people form Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN) [1]
were involved in geodata initiatives during early days of OSGeo [3].
It may be a good idea to forward this announcement to the OKFN
geodata working group [2].

[1] http://okfn.org/
[2] http://blog.okfn.org/2006/03/20/public-geospatial-data-and-the-osgeo-foundation/

Best regards,