[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 call for papers and workshops 1 week extension

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Tue Apr 16 16:34:59 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
Some time ago, not long, we opened the call for papers and workshops and
we promised to keep it open until the 15th of April. Today, we must let
you know that we have prolonged the period within which you can submit
your suggestions. We have come to this decision due to requests received
from some of our participants that needed one more second to forge their
proposals, as the call was opened in the same period with the call for
the global FOSS4G, situation for which we are deeply sorry.
Hence, we kindly invite you to take another look at the main themes for
FOSS4G-CEE 2013 and send us your idea until the 22nd of April. [1]

All the best,
Codrina

[1] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/call/call