[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Keynote speakers announcement. Part III

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Fri May 10 14:14:57 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
Today, we shed light on our complete list of keynote speakers. In the
previous weeks, we warmly welcomed: Schuyler Erle, Maria Antonia
Brovelli, Dirk Frigne, Jeff McKenna, Paul C. Smits, Jáchym Čepický.
Today, the floor belongs to:
  Markus Neteler , founding-member of the Open Source Geospatial
Foundation, now head of the GIS and Remote Sensing unit at the Research
and Innovation Centre of the Fondazione Edmund Mach, Trento, Italy,
author/co-author of several books and chapters on GRASS and various
papers on GIS applications;
  Alyssa Wright, Vice President and Director of Solutions at OpenGeo,
overseeing all client work for the OpenGeo Suite, OpenGeo’s
comprehensive open source-based web mapping platform;
  Radu Puchiu, State Secretary in the Government of Romania, former
State Counsellor to the Prime Minister, in charge of the transformation
of Government online services.

We are very excited to disclose our complete keynote speakers list and
we are honoured and proud that all these exceptional people have happily
agreed to be part of FOSS4G-CEE 2013.
For more details, go here [1].

All the best,
Codrina