[Conference-europe] when and where

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Aug 14 06:52:53 PDT 2014

Aula Magna is what you can see in this video related to one special Graduation ceremony in Como (the second part of the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrpWXawbfnw

(and you have the opportunity to see me dressed with the official gown ;-)  )

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano

Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data collection
 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it