[Conference-europe] when and where

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Mon Aug 18 19:11:50 PDT 2014

Next year INPIRE will be earlier, but normally it is around 23rg of June. I
don’t think, that it is good idea to have FOSS4GI Europe  in similar period
like INSPIRE. Already INSPIRE conference is to long and I have thinking, who
and for what part of conference will be good to go. And as person
responsible for planning in private company I have to prioritise INSPIRE,
due the fact, that it is important for our business. So to organise FOSS4GI
near INSPIRE will remove private sector form the conference. To make
decision, is for private sector not so much about cost, but mainly about
time. So put many conferences in some period will lead to reduction of
participation of private sector.
Karel