[Conference-europe] when and where

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:06:00 PDT 2014

It depends, it's neither community or "managers and executives" -
these are two possible target groups and we should decide, on which we
want to focus (IMHO)

since global foss4g seems to be coming more and more towards business,
I thought, we should focus on community again (remember: affordable
means, every developer can allow to come)

managers and executives can became members of community again

Jachym