[Conference-europe] Introducing a new volunteer (Karine)

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:10:32 PDT 2015

Dear Jorge,
the FOSS4G-E tweets you are retwetting are made by the Committee :) which
manages Twitter, Facebook, articles for media partners, newsletters, etc.

To Jeff and Karine: Karine is welcome! we think she can help with the
General Track, so I will put her in contact with Vasile.

Best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEO Laboratory, Politecnico di Milano - Como Campus
via Valleggio 11, 22100 Como (Italy)
+39 031 3327540
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini