[Conference-europe] bringing families

Carlos Granell carlos.granell.canut at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 01:59:47 PDT 2015

Dear all,

thanks for the information. I am planing to bring my family to Como too. I
am wondering if there is any chance to collect family information in the
registration form, for example, if one's partner is coming, number and age
of their children, in order to get an idea of people's need to this matter.

Completely off-topic, I would be happy to discuss with all you future
conference tracks for kids in next conference editions. that sound
reasonable...