[Conference-europe] FOSS4G-Europe 2017: review committee

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Tue Nov 29 12:01:28 PST 2016

Dear Gerald,

the web page looks nice.
I've found two broken links on the page [1].
Among the Past european events
Prague 2012 and Bucharest 2013 are not accessable.
I could find the same broken link on several web pages :(

[1] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/About_FOSS4G

Best regards,
Zoltan

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016, Fenoy Gerald wrote:

> Dear FOSS4G-Europe 2017 committee members,
I would like to request you to review the following page [1] which is going to be released very soon.

In case there is anything about your name, affiliation or something else please answer this email to let us fix it prior the website has been published.

I hope to hear back from you.

Best regards,

[1] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Organizing_Committee

Fenoy GĂ©rald