[Conference-europe] FOSS4G-EU proposal by OSGeo Portugal

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Sun Oct 1 01:39:39 PDT 2017

Dear Conference Committee,

The Portuguese OSGeo Local Chapter is proud to submit a proposal for the
FOSS4G-EU Conference in 2018, in Guimarães, Portugal, on 17-19 of July,
2018. The proposal link is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PRLctTznp77fXXbnwqcpH3yykOBiIZ91sGWhBZqEub8/edit?usp=sharing

We chose a smaller, more intimate venue, with all amenities in walking
distance. We keep almost the same prices from last FOSS4G-EU, but we
include more food and beverage during the event (lunch and morning
coffee is included). A conservative budget proposal is also available at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wMACRLaYra3tE4auxMPjmXv6NAmDkz94j7mR4UP4IJs/edit?usp=sharing

Costs will be lower, we hope, but right now we would like to work based
on the less favourable scenario.

This is just the starting point. If you have any questions, please feel
free to ask.

In the name of the Guimarães LOC team,

J. Gustavo
--