[Conference-europe] planning for FOSS4G Europe 2025

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 06:37:52 PDT 2024

Hi all,

I'm still getting to grips with the fact that the Tartu _festival_ is
slowly coming to an end, and I guess trying to combat the blues
associated with it. I would like to continue the discussion on the 2025
FOSS4G Europe that we started during the BoF session on Wednesday
evening. There we had a few suggestions come up:

- Stuttgart, Germany
- Mostar, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Sevilla/Girona (?), Spain
- Nyköping, Sweden (I think it was, but I cannot remember who suggested it)

I would love to hear your thoughts of how to move forward with this.

I'd propose that maybe we could do a call for (informal) proposals, just
so that we could get the general idea of who would be organizing and
where and when and approximately how much would it cost to participate.
And then maybe set up a call to discuss it?

All the best from Tartu,
t;

--
@tkardi