[Conference-europe] planning for FOSS4G Europe 2025

Berit Mohr berit-mohr at hotmail.de
Sun Jul 7 11:23:36 PDT 2024

Hi Tõnis and All,

I finally managed to get my name on this list.
I am in very big favour of Stuttgart and would definitely be willing to take responsibility here with Hamid (can't spell your name - apologies)

The meeting you propose would have to happen within one or two months I think the latest I think.

Best regards,

Berit

PS. I'm very unhappy that I had to leave Tartu - it was so incredibly nice...

Best regards,

Berit Mohr
Consultant, Digital Innovation U, GFA Consulting group GmbH, Hamburg
MSc. In GIS and remote sensing for natural resource management and environmental modeling, Lund University, Sweden