[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: FOSS4G 2007

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Oct 27 22:57:56 EDT 2006

I would respect that the "conference naming" issue is more-or-less a
classic bikeshed... everyone has an opinion and few people will be
dissuaded from their opinion, no matter what the volume and cogency
of argument arrayed before them.

<http://www.unixguide.net/freebsd/faq/16.19.shtml>

As such, it might best be moved expeditiously towards a vote...

PD