[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Next Step: Question period and voting

Eduin Carrillo yecarrillo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:54:01 EDT 2010

After reading your opinions, we consider you already decided for
Denver, despite our possible answers.

We have one last request: please consider Lantinamerica on the round
of FOSS4G over the world, as we  didn't see it listed.

Thanks for your kind replies. We hope meet all of you here in Bogota,
in the near future.

Best Regards

Eduin Yesid Carrillo