[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2011 Program Proposal

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:11:53 EDT 2010

Also in preparation for requesting bids from venues, I have assembled a
proposed program. In particular, I needed to be able to come up with numbers
of rooms, days and times needed, and number and type of food events.

This program is based on prior FOSS4G programs and input from the conference
committee. The purpose of this proposed program is help us compare venue
bids and is likely to change.

However, please provide input as this will impact the bids from venues.

See: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Denver_Program#Program

Thanks,
Eric

Eric B. Wolf                    New! 720-334-7734
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography