[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] FOSS4G 2011 Program Proposal

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 16 11:34:34 EDT 2010

A few ideas Eric,

1. Having a second BOF slot would help, perhaps before the social event.  We successfully ran BOFs before the social even before, though the timing was a bit tight.  I assume the social event in there won't need conference facilities,
would be off-site?

2. WMS shootout is likely best handled just as a presentation during the course of the event without any special room requirements.

3. OSGeo AGM could use a room with seating of 200+ on the Monday evening or afternoon Friday - which ever is cheapest ;-)

Hope that helps, ignore me if already discussed.
Tyler