[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] FOSS4G 2011 Program Proposal

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 19:12:56 EDT 2010

On 17/06/10 01:34, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> 1. Having a second BOF slot would help, perhaps before the social
> event.  We successfully ran BOFs before the social even before, though
> the timing was a bit tight.  I assume the social event in there won't
> need conference facilities, would be off-site?

Rather than cramming lots of BOF slots into one timeslot, I suggest
spreading the BOF presentations across multiple times.

In particular, set up BOF sessions for breakfasts and dinners.
This need not be very formalised at this early stage.

Otherwise, I think the program is looking good.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally