[OSGeo-Conf] Projections and Profiles

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:20:39 EDT 2010

Good work Eric,
Looks like you have done your homework as this looks pretty close.

What you are calling "Colorado Front Ranger" might be a bit broad.

I'd probably break that down into: Colorado Government Employee  (20%)
profile as below, USA Government Employee in GIS Department (Manager or
the senior wizard tech guy) (30%). (Wild guesses on the % here).
The USA Government employee will need to fly in from around the USA, so
will stay in a hotel, and will stay for the duration, but will leave
early to get home on Friday night and spend time with the kids on the
weekend.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050