[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G_2012 information updated to wiki

=?GB2312?B?0Ny94A==?= xiongjie666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 03:36:29 EST 2011

Hello, Arnulf,

Thanks for your prompt answer. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Gao Ang is preparing the vector format of the logo and will send to you
next week.

and for your suggestion of starting the website construction from static
HTML, it's a nice idea. We are right now working on it. And the
Registration system is supposed to be online in next March or April.

Thanks for your concern.

Best Wishes,

Susan

ÔÚ 2011Äê11ÔÂ25ÈÕ ÏÂÎç3:59£¬Seven (aka Arnulf) <seven at arnulf.us>дµÀ£º