[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Minutes from today's meeting

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Fri Sep 21 12:53:23 PDT 2012

Thank you David & Steve.

Cameron, it seems clear that the teams in Nottingham are well down the
path of arranging what they need so perhaps our discussion is more
forward looking. Please confirm you feel the same way?

If so, perhaps we might take a look at the services and the lessons
learned from past events and tailor it to what might be preferred for
future events. For example, perhaps in the scope, section B, items 6 & 7
(prospectus & solicitation), and 8 (website) might make sense to include?

Cheers,

Andrew