[OSGeo-Conf] result of the board vote

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Mon Aug 5 17:51:03 PDT 2013

Yep, Steven and I are already discussing that.

The number one issue I'd like to get worked out as quickly as possible is the financial  and "who can sign the contracts" portions. With only one year to go, we need to be reserving the convention space, and hotel blocks as soon as possible, and we need to hire the conference organizer, of course.

And of course, we'll to expand our conference committee well beyond the PNW.  There's a lot of work to do in the next 13 months!

Darrell