[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2014 Bid Q&A Period

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 4 02:51:22 PDT 2013

We had the same discusion about recording or not talks at our latest
FOSSGIS editition in Switzerland. DUe to living on a much smaller
budget we opted for recording the voice and slide screencast by just
adding a little box between the presentation computer and video out.
This made things a lot cheaper.

As Paul I do not care too much about live streaming. People should
come to the conference live. But having the video / screencasts
available after the conference for later use is a really good thing.

Cheers,
Arnulf