[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2014 RFP Vote

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 14:28:48 PDT 2013

Earlier a conference committee member suggested (privately) that us
conference committee members share our thoughts with each other as to
why we would select one venue over the other. I like the idea, and I
think it would help arrive at a better decision.

I suggest that a first step should be to follow through on that
suggestion,  probably as a closed IRC (or google hangout) meeting.
Invited should be voting conference committee members, and OSGeo board
members.

For a timeslot, I suggest:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=7&day=22&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=224&p2=75&p3=179&p4=286&p5=215&p6=240