[OSGeo-Conf] Kicking off the 2016 process

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Dec 9 04:16:59 PST 2014

Jeff,

there is a copy&paste-miss in the Pdf, see page 9 under "stage 1":

“Letters of Intent" will be accepted from potential Local Organizing
Committees (LOC) in regions anywhere outside of North America and
Europe. If there are no submissions from groups in the region,
letters from any region will then be solicited. ... "

I guess you mean:

“Letters of Intent" will be accepted from potential Local Organizing
Committees (LOC) in regions only from Europe. If there are no
submissions from groups in the region, letters from any region will then
be solicited. ... "

Beside that you explicitly name the FOSSGIs conferences in your list
from page 4 but your list ends with that one in Heidelberg in 2011.
There have been FOSSGIs conferences 2012 (20.-22.03 in Dessau), 2013
(12.-14-6 in Rapperswil) and 2014 (19.-21.03 in Berlin) and the next one
will take place in Münster (11.03-15.03. 2015)

just 2 penny.

Regards, Till