[OSGeo-Conf] Several old FOSS4G sites no longer online?

Gavin Fleming gavin at afrispatial.co.za
Mon May 12 00:45:35 PDT 2014

Hi all

The FOSS4G2008 site needs some attention as part of the exercise being
discussed in this thread. Firstly it should be brought back up (as a
static site is fine). But a bigger issue stems from a while back (this
thread[1]) when there was a server migration and all the linked papers
and presentations weren't migrated, or at least the links were lost. The
full value of the restored site archive will be realised if these can be
restored too.

Gavin

[1]
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2012-February/001651.html