[OSGeo-Conf] the board passed a motion to award FOSS4G 2015 to South-Korea

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri May 16 03:58:41 PDT 2014

Congratulations Sanghee

If you want any assistance on the budget feel free to reach out to me.

As a past chair of FOSS4G I know that you may be wondering whether you are thrilled or terrified at the responsibility of hosting a FOSS4G. Believe me it is an incredibly fun and rewarding journey and there are a lot of people who will step up to assist you if you ask (me included).

Best
______
Steven