[OSGeo-Conf] Request for copies of past agreements between OSGeo and FOSS4G LOCs

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:52:15 PDT 2015

Board

You will have seen the discussion on the Conference list regarding the format and extent of guarantees and advances to be offered to FOSS4G 2016. This prompted a suggestion from me to formalise the guarantee and conditions and some early thoughts. Cameron subsequently asked for this to be written up in the FOSS4G Handbook under the Financial section, which I am about to do.

One element will almost certainly be a standard agreement, albeit with a schedule that can be varied according to circumstances. It would be helpful to have sight of the previous agreements between OSGeo and FOSS4Gs up to and including 2015 so that we can start work on trying to draft this standard agreement. Can you provide? In the event that some of the agreements were verbal can anyone remember precisely (or as near as possible) what was agreed/committed?

Thanks
______
Steven