[OSGeo-Conf] Underwriting FOSS4G events

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:47:46 PDT 2015

I have updated the wiki at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#Finances <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#Finances> with my thoughts (slightly amended from the previous mail). Suggest comments are highlighted in red on the wiki with a user name for the moment so that we can easily track without going through edit history.

I have asked the Board to provide us with copies of past ‘agreements’ (formal and verbal) so that we can get a view of what has been agreed in the past

I have requested the Board to determine the level of reserves that they are willing to set aside to underwrite FOSS4G events
______
Steven