[OSGeo-Conf] Voting Conflict of Interest Disclosure

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Thu Nov 5 10:47:37 PST 2015

David,

I'm not on the committee, so this is not my decision.  However, as the
representative of one of the other bidders, the fact that you are a member
of the organizing committee of one of the bidders does have the appearance
of a conflict of interest.  While I completely agree with you that your
active participation in comments and questions is invaluable to the entire
process, I do think recusing yourself from voting and the private
discussions would be the appropriate decision in this circumstance.

Regards,

Robert