[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Face to Face in Bonn

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:52:30 PDT 2016

It was a tie between Wednesday and Thursday but since Dirk has organised an INSPIRE group meeting for Wednesday afternoon I decided to go for the Thursday afternoon from 16.00-17.00 (just before the AGM)

Reminder, the agenda is at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_F2F_2016 <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_F2F_2016> feel free to add topics and comments

We need to find a room or a quiet corner in the conference centre to meet as we won’t want to go off site. Till, any suggestions?

Excited to see you all in Bonn next week

MTFBY
______
Steven