[OSGeo-Conf] Conference reports 2015 & 2016 for inclusion in RfP 2018

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:24:07 PDT 2016

Extending on Eli's comments. As most content is simple variable changes,
such as year changes, if you can achieve it without too much work or
loosing readability, I'd encouraging pulling all variables up to the top
of the document. Then re-issuing the RFP will be much easier year on year.

I'm all for:

* Keep it Simple

* Keep it Generic

* Keep it easy to maintain and easy to read (by keeping it concise)

* Do the hard work once and avoid re-doing it every year

Warm regards, Cameron

PS, thanks Steven for pulling all this together, I really appreciate the
extra mile you are going to get it right.

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254