[OSGeo-Conf] Review of 2 proposals for hosting FOSS4G 2019 until Dec. 15th

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Tue Dec 5 02:09:52 PST 2017

Dear Till,

Thank you for managing the process. Looking on the SVN pdf version we
spotted a mistake in our proposal (some numbers in Section 3.1 table and
Annex 3 are outdated). We did use Google Drive to write the proposal and
some of the linked table failed to update in the final proposal. If
still possible, please update our proposal with the one available at

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WAOaXWnusdxZjxpjCEOeO86DLp0FD2oy

If is not possible (deadline has already passed) we will clarify this
later, when the committee will have questions.

Best,
Vasile