[OSGeo-Conf] Start 2019 RFP / Board discussion about RFP for FOSS4G-2019

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Sep 3 23:31:19 PDT 2017

+1 - fully agreed. So we wil lhint on our regular time period, but let
the bidding teams propose their favoured times.

I just wanted to start a discussion around this and detect the opinions
around that.

(Now knowing, that also is an option in the meaning of some members of
CC, I feel less guilty because we @Bonn started this August-dates ;-))

Till