[OSGeo-Conf] travel grant program, FOSS4G SotM Oceania

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Apr 29 23:30:58 PDT 2018

Hi Alex,

the process is described here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_Cookbook

I will ask the board on how many fundings are available. Before doing
that, I'd like to ask, how much money of OSGeo funding you are
expecting. In total we have 20k US$/year, but at least 50% are dedicated
for the global conference, the rest is for regional conferences, so do
not expect too much ;-).

Regards, Till