[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G SotM travel grant funding request - first cut

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jul 29 21:01:58 PDT 2018

Hi Adam,

Thank you for this information. May I ask if FOSS4G SoTM Oceania will be interested to organise a OSGeo student award competition. We are looking for plans for expanding our student competitions to more FOSS4G local events next year . These student awards (max 500 USD per event)  will need commitment for LOC to plan, organise and run. We are learning from our experiences from  this year to help us expand the program for next year, so all inputs will be helpful.

Some background at https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geoforall/2018-July/004951.html

Best wishes,

Suchith