[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-NA -- request for financial records

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Jun 15 07:03:41 PDT 2018

Thank you Rob, for the clear explanation of the history and current state.

Like Stephen I would love to see some major category reporting, which
is all that prior conferences have provided (this isn't an
invoice-by-invoice audit, it's information suitable for future
planning) but if LT is unable to produce that for whatever reason, I
won't light my hair on fire.

Thanks all,
P.