[OSGeo-Conf] Yes! We can early: preparation RFP 2020

MarĂ­a Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:59:14 PDT 2018

Also we discussed on latest F2F board meeting to propose to add some
requirements like (don't take them literal, this is me remembering):

 * There has to be space for the AGM
 * There has to be an OSGeo booth or info place
 * There has to be some kind of space to present/talk about OSGeo on the
main opening or closing track (doesn't need to be the board talking, but at
least make clear that OSGeo is behind FOSS4G)